5 Healthy Late-Night Snakcs
These snacks will leave you feeling full but, according to Angela Lemond, R.D.N., of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, won't do bad things like spike you blood sugar, incite cravings or pack on the pounds.
1. one medium banana & one tablespoon almond butter
2. one medium apple & one ounce of low-fat cheese
3. a quarter cup of black beans & a small corn tortilla
4. one cup of blueberries & six to eight ounces of plain, non-fat yogurt
5. one cup of carrots stick & three tablespoons of hummus